The Only Resort-Style Hotel Near Newport Harbor, RI
As the only resort-style hotel in Newport, our expansive seaside property hosts Stillwater Spa and 3 on-site restaurants: Five33 Lounge in our lobby, Pineapples on the Bay near the water, and Windward Coastal Grill. With daily activities like yoga, crafts, and wine tastings offered by our “Director of Fun” as well.
With the most event space in Newport, Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa is the perfect place to host your next soirée, no matter the size. We have over 50,000 sq-ft. of scenic, seaside outdoor space and 27,000 sq-ft. between our various indoor rooms. Wedding packages are available, as are custom on- or off-site catering, and comprehensive A/V equipment.
• 257 guestrooms many with waterfront views
• Luxurious Grand Beds™
• Hotel shuttle to downtown Newport
• Valet & self parking options / E-Concierge
• Outdoor saltwater pool and indoor heated pool
• 3 waterfront restaurants
• Stillwater Spa
• 24 hour StayFit™ gym
• Stillwater Spa
• Complimentary Yoga Classes
• Deluxe bath with Kennet MD bath amenities
• Pet Friendly Facility
• Professional and experienced wedding consultants
• 4 beautiful indoor and outdoor venue spaces to create your ideal wedding
• 27,000 square feet of indoor meeting space
• 50,000 square feet of outdoor space with waterfront views
The staff at our Goat Island Hyatt hotel is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our Hyatt Regency Goat Island hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Newport, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Our hotel offers specially designed accessible rooms. In addition to our standard amenities, these rooms in our luxury resort include in the bathroom:
- recessed sink and lowered vanity
- towel racks, bathroom fixtures, bathtub bench, and grab bars
- lowered closet rod
- audio / visual smoke detectors
- lowered climate controls
- Braille symbols in elevators
- full roll-in showers
- wheelchair accessible peepholes.
- Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access
- Typing services
- Sign making
- Basic office supplies available for purchase
Map & Directions
From T. F. Green Airport (Approximately 28 miles)
Follow I-95 South toward Newport RI and turn left onto Exit 9. Follow Route 4 South for 10 miles. At the end of Route 4, follow Route 1 South and take the first Exit to Route 138 East. Continue over the Jamestown Bridge, then over the Newport Bridge ($4.00 toll). Take the Scenic Newport / Route 238 Exit, which is the first exit after leaving Newport Bridge, and turn right at the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp. Proceed straight to the second traffic light, and then turn right onto Route 238 / America's Cup Avenue. Take a right at the next traffic light onto Goat Island Connector Road / Gladys Carr Bolhouse Road and proceed for one block. This road becomes the causeway. At the stop sign, continue straight over the causeway to our Newport RI luxury hotel.
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Babysitting Referrals available through our Concierge
- Concierge service
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes in guestrooms
Valet Parking : $5.00 plus Resort Fee
Event/Visitor Parking: $10.00 for 10 hours
Visitor parking validated with $20.00 purchase in any hotel outlet.
Vans are allowed, but for larger vehicles / trailers, there is only limited space available and weight restrictions that apply.
As a pet friendly hotel we provide a welcome package to our pet guests complete with:
- A welcome letter at check in
- Silver metal doggy tag that is engraved with “I’m a VIP guest at the Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa”
- Doggy treats
- Dog park suggestions and walking routes
We are pleased to be a dog friendly hotel. Please note, there is a one-time $100 cleaning fee per dog with a maximum of two dogs; the maximum weight is 50 lbs per dog, with a combined weight between the maximum allowed two dogs at 75 lbs.
Please contact the hotel directly for career opportunities at this hotel.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Easter at the Hyatt Regency Newport
Join us for Easter brunch and enjoy family fun Easter activities at our seaside property!
Newport Restaurant Week
Newport Restaurant Week begins April 4th to April 13th, be sure to make your reservations now!
Follow Us On Our Social Channels
Connect and engage with us online!
View Our Group Sales E-Brochure
Announcing Our Interactive Group Sales E-Brochure
Book Now or call 401 851 1234